SnowPro’s super-thick snow foam gives you a quick and easy way to clean up your car. It’s a powerful pre-wash that creates a thick, clingy foam for increased contact time. The powerful cleaning agents inside the foam quickly break down dirt and traffic film, allowing you to simply rinse most of it away.
Makes Car Cleaning a Breeze
Streaky paintwork occurs when you drag tiny particles of dirt across your paintwork – they’re actually tiny scratches. Normally, this means you’ll have to be careful when washing your car, making the process turn into a chore. If you use a SnowPro pre-wash, it’ll break down most dirt on the surface of your car before you go in with your wash mitt. This makes your follow-up shampoo a breeze! It guarantees you’ll get a spotless, streak-free mirror shine without the effort.
pH Neutral Formula for Sensitive Paintwork
Despite its extreme cleaning formula, SnowPro Ultimate Snow Foam is pH neutral. This means it’s suitable for use on any vehicle – even on cars with very sensitive paintwork. It’s also safe on any part of your car, including diamond-cut alloys, lacquered wheels, wax seals, rubber, plastic trim, glass, and mirrors.
Includes Free Microfibre Wash Mitt
Keep your car looking its best with a free high-quality detailing mitt, included with every purchase. This soft and absorbent microfibre mitt is specially designed to lift dirt away from your paintwork, leaving your car spotless!
How to Use
1. Mix 1 part SnowPro with 2 parts warm water in your snow foam lance bottle. (Some areas may need a stronger dilution as foam thickness can be affected by hard water. For best results, use a lance with an aeration dial.)
2. Fix the lance to your pressure washer and spray. If your lance is new, experiment with its spray settings until you get a thick, clingy white foam.
3. Spray directly onto your car, working from bottom to top.
4. Leave to dwell for 5 minutes.
5. Rinse your car off with clean water. Work from top to bottom this time.
Why not follow up with a wash and wax treatment using your microfibre mitt to get your car gleaming?